The MOBILISE Wiki in the Biowikifarm
The MOBILISE Wiki in the Biowikifarm provides an easy-to-use and open working space for the single COST MOBILISE Working Groups. It is established as an extra to the main MOBILISE website, the OSF MOBILISE Project Wiki in the Open Science Framework (OSF) platform, the DISSCo Project Management Platform (intern) and the COST Office website CA 17106.
The COST MOBILISE Action has six working groups with convenors and members:
- WG1: Assessment of existing systems and standards
- WG2: Development of Standards and Guidelines for Data gathering and large-scale digitisation of collection objects
- WG3: New Concepts and Standards for Data management (Content, curation, quality management, technical framework, documentation)
- WG4: Development of Standards and Guidelines for Data Archiving and long-term preservation (content, curation, technical, documentation)
- WG5: Development of Standards and Guidelines for Data Publication
- WG6: Education and Training, Dissemination and Outreach
The convenors and active members of the WG1 to WG6 working groups as well as short-term participants of COST MOBILISE activities are invited to initiate cooperations and discussions.
These activities might need a working space for the simple open editing of ad-interim scientific documents, agendas and meeting results, spreadsheets with structured information for evaluation purposes, evolving checklists and user guidelines, best practices and other valuable contributions on standards.
This kind of assistance for an open and dynamic co-operative process among groups of scientists and researchers is delivered by the Biowikifarm COST MOBILISE Wiki and will be used by the Working Group WG4.